FOX Edges Horizon Inline Lead
Click image for Gallery
- New design Horizon inline lead, made to give the angler superior casting performance.
- Aerodynamic design.
- Flat sided to prevent roll of slopes.
- Robust camouflaged non-reflective rubberised matte coating.
- Swivels pull inside the in-line insert to sit ‘sub-flush’ in use.
- In-line leads compatible with all ‘Edges’ in-line products (tadpole bead, drop-off kit etc.).
- Rubber Inline Inserts can be used with both size 7 and size 10 swivels.
- Standard Rubber Inline inserts pull out of leads when set-up to allow all leaders/tubing/knots to pass safely through the lead, for fish safety.
- All Rubber Inline Inserts are designed to accept and grip all Fox tubing products securely.
Available sizes: 2.5oz (71g), 3oz (85g), 3.5oz (99g), 4oz (113g), 4.5oz (128g), 5oz (142g)